Thursday, July 02, 2009

Redington Family Reunion in Idaho

Every June Mike and I attend the family reunion where we don't know 95% of the family who attend. I must say Gracie is sure an ice breaker. I think this year I met more people then ever and we had such a nice time.

One of our recent family pictures. This is for you Joni...who complains that I never post pictures of myself. Waving is another thing Grace has learned but everytime we try to video it or capture it on camera she won't perform...that stinker!

Grace is so close to crawling. She moves herself backwards and rolls herself where she needs to go. She just hasn't figured out how to move her knees forward.

Elleisha (Mike's sister who is expecting her 2nd little girl in November), Clark and adorable 16 month old Crystal





Shannon and Kaelynn (Mike's sister and niece). I ACTUALLY got Kaelynn to "let" me take a picture of her. :)



And here is Grace trying to eat everything in sight. P.S. an update to an earlier post:
Grace LOVES her food, it only took 4 weeks of force feeding my child daily. UGH!!
I love my family.

Kaelynn, Crystal and Grace are such sweet cousins. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together.

Mommy and Gracie


And here is the last picture of the day. After a long drive Grace and grandma chose to relax on the bed with their favorite pasttime....books!!


3 comments:

Denise H. said...

Looks like Fun! And Grace is getting So Big! She is still so Cute, and almost Crawling WOW, and now waving, so cute!

Before you know it she will be walkign all over the place.

melissa ( : said...

I love Gracie. I want to kiss her cheeks so bad.

Isn't it true - babies are the BEST ice breakers!! Sometimes I don't think I even talk to the people, instead I talk through Maya.

"Say hi to the nice lady!"
"Oh say thank you!"
"Say how are you?"

You get the idea. I'm lame, I know.

sissyann said...

You have a beautiful family!!!